Stylites is China’s Premier English-Language Fashion Blog
- Stylites attracts between 35,000 to 85,000 unique views every month.
- Stylites viewers are in fashion, journalism, media and publishing, PR and marketing, and academia.
- Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, New York City, Hong Kong, and London are the top cities of origin for our viewers.
- Just over half of our viewers are in Greater China. The rest are from the US, the UK and other European countries.
- Stylites receives frequent in local and international media. Chinese Vogue, GQ, Grazia, and Elle as well as fully local titles are regular readers of this site (and Stylites photos feature in these magazines). Stylites viewers from media are likely to be interested in covering your products and in their own publications.
- This is your window into China’s fashion circle and their chance to learn about your brand!
For a three month promotion, we offer reduced rates on vertical banner advertisement on the right and horizontal advertisements that can go above the Stylites Beijing heading.
Text links are on the left or right columns of the website.
Stylitems is a more commercially-oriented section, where the focus is exciting, new, products. The key benefit for featured brands is the image and link on the right side of the main page of the site. Send a product (with its photo) and we review it and link to your site. The link remains on the front page of Stylites for a minimum of five days.
Make your brand more visible to Chinese trendsetters, hipsters and fashion media! Full sponsorship can involve exclusive advertising rights and support on content including product promotion, tailored street style photoshoots, and support on market entry to China.
This includes (1) a stylitems post, (2) a horizontal banner on top of the site, (3) monthly posts on the main page, (4) weekly postings on weibo, (5) support in LifeStyle Magazine with, potentially, inclusion of your products in the Desirables section of the magazine with the website address included.
Just to tell you a bit more about my weibo: I can add a link to your site on all of the posts I do covering your products. Though my number of followers is not huge - 3403 - they are real fans (i.e. not phantom ones that were purchased) that include major influencers like designers Xander Zhou and Zhang Chi; hip actresses, bloggers and photographers like Tian Yuan, Chen Man, and Han Huohuo; as well as media figures like Modern Media’s Li Mengxia and PR icon Xiao Bao.
LifeStyle Magazine is the leading bilingual
In the case of full sponsorship, advertising can be bundled with consulting on China market entry strategies.
Marketing Partnership with Beijing-based Businesses
This is a more comprehensive relationship that involves a multi-level promotion of your business to our readers and through other media. Currently, we enjoy such cooperation with the high-end tailor shop Senli and Frye. Such cooperation is ideal for brick and mortar businesses based in Beijing with products or services related to the content on Stylites and thus its readers. This includes fashion and design boutiques but is also ideal for hip hotels, cafés, bars and restaurants.
For information on rates, please contact us at ad (at) stylites (dot) net. Barter can be discussed in certain circumstances.